Sell My House Fast In Olathe, KS
Get cash for your Olathe, KS house - Quick & easy
No Low-ball offers - Get financing today
WITHOUT AGENT FEES, OR REPAIRS TO MAKE, AND STILL GET A GREAT OFFER!
When You Need Options, We Have Solutions!
Are you thinking, "I need to sell my house fast in Olathe, KS?" If so, you've come to the right place. Olathe, Kansas is one of our favorite cities in the Kansas City metro area. Because there are over 135,000 residents, we enjoy the opportunities, neighborhoods, and school district. Not only that, we usually give homeowners in Olathe full price because we can sell their homes much faster.
If you're in Olathe, here's how the process works:
Step 1 -> Tell us about your property - Quick, Easy, & Free!
If you're ready to sell your house for any reason, fill out the form or contact us directly. We want to hear from you, regardless of your situation. We've had the pleasure of working with you homeowners in foreclosure, upside down on their mortgage, in bankruptcy, dealing with a home in poor condition, inheriting unwanted property. You name it. We work with everyone. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Step 2 -> We'll schedule a 30-minute appointment at no cost to you.
Generally, appointments last 30 mins long, sometimes a bit longer. During the appointment, we examine the property to determine a reasonable offer and take pictures to show our contractors.
Step 3 -> We'll present you with a legitimate, no-obligation offer.
After viewing your property, you’ll receive a “Letter of Intent to Purchase” via email for your review and approval. Once approved, we are ready to start the closing process.
Step 4 -> We close at a local title company or attorney's office.
The closing process is the final part of the sale. The buyer and seller sign the necessary documentation, the title is transferred from buyer to seller, and the seller receives cash.
Why should I Sell My House Fast in Olathe KS?
The advantages of selling your Olathe, KS home are endless. We are accredited, local buyers in the Kansas City area, and we buy property from sellers in all situations. While some homeowners may be facing foreclosure, upside down on their mortgage, or inherit property they don't want. We can find the best solution for these homeowners so that they feel comfortable selling to a legitimate buyer.
Additionally, we can buy your property "as-is," meaning you don't have to worry about the headaches of repair costs. Here are the benefits of selling to one of the best Kansas City home buyers:
We understand that 93% of homeowners choose to sell their homes with assistance from a real estate agent. But what about the remaining 7% of homeowners? Some choose "for sale by owner," while others prefer to sell to an investor. Going the traditional route and hiring a real estate agent when you're either upside down on your mortgage or your home needs major repairs, is seemingly impossible. No matter how qualified the real estate agent is.
Many homeowners are under the impression that because real estate agents are licensed, that makes them more qualified. In some cases, that may be true, but when you look at the numbers (as shown below), you can see how selling to us is more suitable for homeowners in Olathe, KS.
|Selling w/ an agent|
|Commissions/Fees||None||6% on average|
|Closing Costs||None||2% on average|
|Inspection||Depends on condition||YES|
|Average Days Until Sold||Immediate Cash Offer||+/- 22 days|
|Number of Showings||1 – 2||Subject to many|
|Closing Date||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE||30 – 60 +/- after accepting buyers offer|
|Who pays for repairs?||We pay for all repairs||Negotiated during the inspection period|
As can be seen, selling your home to premier Kansas City home buyers comes with many advantages. One being a cash offer so that you sell your house faster. Cash buyers close much quicker due to the avoidance of bank financing, which takes several weeks (if not longer). By avoiding financing and waiting for bank approval, you're able to receive cash much sooner. Is that not what you prefer?
When Can I Get Started with the Sale of My Olathe Home?
Selling your Olathe home is actually a very simple process. All you have to do is contact (816) 398-7141 or send an email to email@example.com. Once you submit your information, we'll contact you to schedule an appointment. During the appointment, we'll examine the property to determine a reasonable offer price. If you're not completely satisfied with the offer price, you don't have to accept the offer. We won't hassle you or charge you anything. What's most important to us is giving you a fair offer so that you don't have to think, "I need to sell my house fast in Olathe, KS."
We can still give you full price with one of our financing options. For more information about these better terms, feel free to contact us directly. We'd love to discuss your options with you, even if you decide not to sell your Olathe home.